We are looking for team members who are excited about delivering radically supportive and culturally competent entrepreneurship training, financial coaching, technical assistance, and microlending products and services in Detroit, Hamtramck, and Highland Park.
As we work towards our mission, the ProsperUs team believes in:
- Disrupting systems to advance racial, social, and economic equity
- Striving for excellence as we serve the community
- Being radically supportive and helpful
- Embracing an entrepreneurial approach to implementing solutions
- Building connection and trust
- Embracing learning and continuous improvement
Entrepreneur Trainer and/or Coach
Position Type: Consultant
Positions Available: Multiple
We are seeking applications for trainers and coaches to deliver a variety of ProsperUs programming, including, entrepreneur training, subject-matter workshops, group technical assistance, and one-on-one coaching. Our team is able to meet the needs of entrepreneurs because of a dedicated team of trainers and coaches who are passionate about providing resources like access to education, expert support, and capital.